Brother DCP-120c driver is a program that allows Brother DCP-120c to connect to the PC. Brother DCP-120c driver is available on this website page for free of charge to download.
Brother DCP-120c is really a premium-quality Multifunction All-in-One printer device that’s incorporated with lots of useful features, for example, a built-in storage or storage device slot to assist users in printing documents, files, and images from your memory storage on the printer directly. The printer may also certainly aid users in printing, copying, and scanning many kinds of printed documents and files very rapidly.
The Brother DCP-120c can be a compact and trendy All-in-One (AiO) printer which will come as a perfect choice for your home or small workplace usage. They come with automated document feeder technology to help users in copying and scanning multiple documents and files automatically.
The quickest print speed of the Brother DCP-120c is frequently as quickly as 20 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white printed documents and files and 15 pages per minutes in printing color documents and files. The printer device may also print high-quality print outputs at the maximum print resolution up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution. Copying speed is often as fast as 17 copies per minutes for monochrome documents and 11 copies per minutes for color files.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother DCP-120c driver provided on this web at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for Brother DCP-120c Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-120c Driver
These are the steps that you need to follow in order to install Brother DCP-120c Driver on your PC device:
- The minute Brother DCP-120c Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and select Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at left area of the window pane.
- Connect USB wire from Brother DCP-120c printing device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded Brother DCP-120c driver files to a specified folder on your PC hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then simply just browse Brother DCP-120c driver files that you have just extracted previously in a specified folder on your computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the Brother DCP-120c driver is installed on your desktop computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-120c Driver
These are the procedures that you should follow in order to un-install Brother DCP-120c Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and go for Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home choices at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother DCP-120c driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother DCP-120c driver files then the driver has properly uninstalled.
Brother DCP-120c Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|