Brother DCP-1400 driver is a program that allows Brother DCP-1400 to connect with a PC. Brother DCP-1400 driver is available on this website page for free of charge to download.
Brother DCP-1400 can be a digital multi-purpose copier machine which can help you in copying multiple files with pretty fast copy speed.The fastest copy speed of the printer is frequently as quickly as 15 copies per minutes. The device also offers an integrated flatbed color scanning technology along with a separated scan keys that could instantly initiate scanning and immediately open the right application for the specified command.
The Brother DCP-1400 is able to produce monochrome print outputs. It features the basic connectivity option only. It provides a 8 MB of RAM capacity and merely needed 110 Current AC power adapter. The dimension of the printer device is around 19.4 inches x 18 inches x 16.9 inches and the weight of the device approximately 17 kilogram or about 37.48 lbs.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother DCP-1400 driver provided on this website at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Brother DCP-1400 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-1400 Driver
These are the steps that you should follow if you want to install Brother DCP-1400 Driver on your PC device:
- While Brother DCP-1400 Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and select Properties. Afterward, click on the Device Manager choices at the left side of the window pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable from Brother DCP-1400 printing device to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother DCP-1400 driver files to a chosen folder on your laptop computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Brother DCP-1400 driver files that you have just extracted previously in an allocated folder on your laptop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Brother DCP-1400 driver is installed on your personal computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-1400 Driver
These are the steps that you need to follow to uninstall Brother DCP-1400 Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and opt for Properties. Afterward, click on the Control Panel Home choices at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother DCP-1400 driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother DCP-1400 driver files consequently the driver has properly uninstalled.
Brother DCP-1400 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|