Brother DCP-1510 driver is a set of software instruction that allows Brother DCP-1510 to connect with PC. Brother DCP-1510 driver is available on this blog post for free of cost to download.
Brother DCP-1510 is a monochrome multi-purpose laser printing machine that comes in compact and stylish design. This sleek and space-saving design printer can assist you in doing your task at your home or office instantly. The toner cartridge for this printer comes at a very affordable cost and can produce reasonably price documents.
Brother DCP-1510 is able to print your documents and files with maximum print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution to produce premium quality outputs on your documents. maximum print speed of this printer in printing your remarkable documents can be up to 20 pages per minutes. This printer can instantly used to print multiple documents at your office effortlessly.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Brother DCP-1510 driver available on this blog at the end of this blog.
The Compatible OS list for Brother DCP-1510 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-1510 Driver
These are the simple steps that you need to follow if you want to install Brother DCP-1510 Driver on your home computer device:
- As Brother DCP-1510 Driver files is completely downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and select Properties. After that click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the pane.
- Connect USB cable from Brother DCP-1510 printer device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother DCP-1510 driver files to a chosen folder on your laptop computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and afterward browse Brother DCP-1510 driver files that you have just extracted previously in a allocated folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the Brother DCP-1510 driver is installed on your computer completely.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-1510 Driver
These are the procedures that you need to follow if you want to un-install Brother DCP-1510 Driver from your laptop computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and go for Properties. Afterward click at the Control Panel Home choices at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother DCP-1510 driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother DCP-1510 driver files subsequently the driver has properly uninstalled.
Brother DCP-1510 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9|
|Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|