Brother DCP-165C driver is a software instruction that allows Brother DCP-165C to connect with a PC. Brother DCP-165C driver is available on this website page for free of charge to download.
Brother DCP-165C is certainly a relatively cost multi-function printer which has fast copying, printing, in addition to scanning for your household and small workplace needs. This specific computer printer will help you in printing photos as well as printed files and documents from the storage memory device very quickly. Furthermore, it features PictBridge technology that will assist users in printing from digital camera effortlessly.
The Brother DCP-165C could also be used to print your files, documents, and pictures in the USB memory flash disk directly on the printer without having to switch on the PC machine. The maximum print resolution created with this particular printer is up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution that could certainly deliver sharp and crisp printed text on your printed documents and photographs.
The quickest print speed of the Brother DCP-165C printer is frequently as fast as 30 pages per minutes for monochrome documents and 25 pages per minutes for color files and photos. This unique printer supply you with vibrant borderless images with 1.5 picoliters ink tiny droplets size to print an excellent color detail on your printed photos. Furthermore, it features fast faxing, photo printing and copying without dealing with the computer.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Brother DCP-165C driver offered on this website at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for Brother DCP-165C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-165C Driver
These are the procedures you need to follow to install Brother DCP-165C Driver on your PC device:
- Whenever Brother DCP-165C Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and select Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager choices at left area of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from Brother DCP-165C printer to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother DCP-165C driver file types to a chosen folder on your laptop computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and after that browse Brother DCP-165C driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a specified folder on your personal computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, afterward the Brother DCP-165C driver is installed on your personal computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-165C Driver
These are the ways that you need to follow in order to un-install Brother DCP-165C Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and go for Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home choices at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother DCP-165C driver that you will want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother DCP-165C driver files after that the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Brother DCP-165C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|