Brother DCP-195C driver is a set of software that allows Brother DCP-195C to connect with a PC. Brother DCP-195C driver is available on this blog for free of charge to download.
Brother DCP-195C is really a color printer device that may certainly assist you in copying and scanning multiple documents and files very quickly. This specific printer device includes 1-line monochrome screen that may display as much as 15 figures. It’ll certainly ease you in operating the printer directly without switching on the computer machine.
Brother DCP-195C features 32 MB memory together with USB as well as wired network connectivity choice for fast and instant printing process. The printer also includes USB Direct, PictBridge technology, with a built-in memory storage device slot to help ease users in printing documents and images directly.
Brother DCP-195C delivers maximum print resolution as much as 1200 x 6000 dots per inch easily. Brother DCP-195C has the capacity to print your premium-quality files and documents as fast as possible as many as 33 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 27 pages per minutes for color documents and images. The printing machine also includes 100-sheet input paper cassette and 50-sheet capacity output paper cassette.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother DCP-195C driver provided on this blog at the end of this blog.
The Compatible OS list for Brother DCP-195C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-195C Driver
These are the simple steps you need to follow to install Brother DCP-195C Driver on your home computer device:
- As Brother DCP-195C Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and choose Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager choices at left segment of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from Brother DCP-195C printing device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother DCP-195C driver data files to a allocated folder on your laptop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and consequently browse Brother DCP-195C driver files that you have just extracted previously in a allocated folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the Brother DCP-195C driver is installed on your desktop computer properly.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-195C Driver
These are the stages you need to follow in order to un-install Brother DCP-195C Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and go for Properties. Well then click at the Control Panel Home options at left side of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother DCP-195C driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother DCP-195C driver files subsequently the driver has completely uninstalled.
Brother DCP-195C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|