Brother DCP-365CN driver is a set of program instruction that allows Brother DCP-365CN printer to interact with computer. Brother DCP-365CN driver is available on this post for free to download.
Brother DCP-365CN is really a multi-function All-in-One InkJet printing device that is included with an integrated 32 MB memory capacity featuring an integrated 1-line Liquid crystal display screen to assist users in operating the printing machine directly without needing the PC.
Brother DCP-365CN can print on multiple media, for example, A4, letter, A6, Index Card, Photo-2L, Publish Card, C5 Envelope paper size, etc. How big scanner glass on this product is all about 8.5 / 11.7 inches. The printer machine can establish maximum color print resolution as much as 1200 x 6000 dots per inch print resolution.
Brother DCP-365CN also features color enhancement system that will assist users in producing clear and vibrant color on your images and documents. Minimum droplet size the printer is 1.5 picoliters for color cartridge and 4 picoliters for the black-and-white-colored cartridge. This specific device will also help the user in lessening or enlarging documents around 25% – 400% easily.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Brother DCP-365CN driver available on this blog at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Brother DCP-365CN Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-365CN Driver
These are the procedures that you should follow in order to install Brother DCP-365CN Driver on your computer device:
- Whenever Brother DCP-365CN Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and select Properties. Then click at the Device Manager options at left side area of the pane.
- Connect USB cable from Brother DCP-365CN printing device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded Brother DCP-365CN driver file types to a allocated folder on your desktop computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Brother DCP-365CN driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a specified folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Brother DCP-365CN driver is installed on your personal computer completely.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-365CN Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow if you want to un-install Brother DCP-365CN Driver from your notebook computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and opt for Properties. Afterward click on the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother DCP-365CN driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onBrother DCP-365CN driver files after that the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Brother DCP-365CN Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|