Brother DCP-385C driver is a program that allows Brother DCP-385C to connect to a computer. Brother DCP-385C driver is available on this website for free of cost to download.
Brother DCP-385C can be a stylish All-in-One (AiO) photo printer that could also have come about as a copier in addition to scanner device too. Printing images from this particular printer device can be done directly while using its integrated 3.3 inches widescreen Live view screen display on this product.
Brother DCP-385C also features direct photo printing technology that will help you in printing image from your camera memory cards directly in addition to PictBridge enabled devices. Users may also instantly print their files and images within the memory hard disk by inserting it right into the memory slot about this printer device.
Brother DCP-385C also possesses a built-in input paper cassette that could handle as many as 100 pages of paper. Furthermore, it offers additional photo paper tray to keep as many as 20-sheet of 4 x 6″ glossy photo paper. Print speed of the specific printer is frequently as fast as 30 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 25 pages per minutes for color files and images.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother DCP-385C driver provided on this web at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Brother DCP-385C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-385C Driver
These are the basic steps you need to follow to install Brother DCP-385C Driver on your personal computer device:
- One time Brother DCP-385C Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and go to Properties. Afterward, click on the Device Manager choices at the left segment of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from Brother DCP-385C printer to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother DCP-385C driver file types to a selected folder on your desktop computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and then you should browse Brother DCP-385C driver files that you have just extracted recently in a specified folder on your laptop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, afterward the Brother DCP-385C driver is installed on your laptop computer completely.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver
These are the steps that you have to follow to uninstall Brother DCP-385C Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and choose Properties. Well then click on the Control Panel Home choices at left section of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother DCP-385C driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother DCP-385C driver files then the driver has completely uninstalled.
Brother DCP-385C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|