Brother DCP-J525W driver is a set of software instruction that allows Brother DCP-J525W printer to communicate with computer. Brother DCP-J525W driver is available on this blog post for completely free to download.
Brother DCP-J525W is a high quality premium superb inkjet printing device that accompanies having an integrated 40 MB memory capability plus a built-in 1.9 inches touchscreen screen technology. The size of this specific printer is about 405 mm x 374 mm x 160 mm and the weight of the printer is either 8.7 kilograms or approximately 19.2 pounds.
Brother DCP-J525W which is among the Brother printers from DCP collection contains an automated document feeder cassette which could easily assist users from copying and scanning files and files speedily. This particular printer machine may copy your files and expand or reduce the size of files approximately 25 up to 400 percent.
Brother DCP-J525W will provide the maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 6000 dpi print resolution. The best scan resolution of the printer is 19200 x 19200 dpi scan resolution and 1200 x 2400 scan resolution onto the scanner glass.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother DCP-J525W driver provided on this blog at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for Brother DCP-J525W Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-J525W Driver
These are the ways you need to follow if you want to install Brother DCP-J525W Driver on your PC device:
- From the moment Brother DCP-J525W Driver files are totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and select Properties. After that click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the window pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from Brother DCP-J525W printing device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded Brother DCP-J525W driver file types to a chosen folder on your desktop computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and consequently browse Brother DCP-J525W driver files that you have just extracted previously in a specified folder on your PC and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Brother DCP-J525W driver is installed on your personal computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-J525W Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow in order to un-install Brother DCP-J525W Driver from your notebook computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and opt for Properties. Well then click on the Control Panel Home choices at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother DCP-J525W driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onBrother DCP-J525W driver files afterward the driver has completely uninstalled.
Brother DCP-J525W Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|