Brother DCP-L2500D driver is a set of program that allows Brother DCP-L2500D to connect to a PC. Brother DCP-L2500D driver is available on this blog for totally free to download.
Brother DCP-L2500D is a truly fashionable monochrome laser multipurpose All-in-One pc printer which has quick printing, copying, along with scanning attributes. This entry printer device is a perfect device for the home or little office requirements. The printer may also easily use by lots of people users in the workplace and might surely boost your job productivity increasingly more.
Brother DCP-L2500D provides your record in maximum print rate as quickly as 26 pages a few minutes. Plus, the features auto dual-sided printing features to assist users in reducing the paper use around 50%. The printer system consists of a 250-sheet paper tray and an incorporated 2-line screen display to help users in taking advantage of this printer straight without having to use this PC.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Brother DCP-L2500D driver given on this blog at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Brother DCP-L2500D Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother DCP-L2500D Driver
These are the steps that you need to follow to install Brother DCP-L2500D Driver on your personal computer device:
- Once Brother DCP-L2500D Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and go for Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at the left segment of the pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from Brother DCP-L2500D printer device to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother DCP-L2500D driver files to a specified folder on your laptop computer hard disk.
- Right-click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then browse Brother DCP-L2500D driver files that you have just extracted previously in a selected folder on your personal computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, afterward the Brother DCP-L2500D driver is installed on your PC completely.
How to Uninstall Brother DCP-L2500D Driver
These are the steps that you have to follow if you want to un-install Brother DCP-L2500D Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and go for Properties. After that click on the Control Panel Home choices at the left segment of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother DCP-L2500D driver that you want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother DCP-L2500D driver files afterward the driver has properly uninstalled.
Brother DCP-L2500D Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|