Brother HL-1201 driver is a set of system instruction that allows Brother HL-1201 printer to connect with computer. Brother HL-1201 driver is available on this post for completely free to download.
Brother HL-1201 is really a stylish monochrome laser printing device that may deliver your documents extremely fast. It may certainly assist you in doing all of your tasks at your house or office very rapidly. The printing machine delivers outstanding top printing quality outputs in your documents and files very quickly.
Brother HL-1201 delivers your black-and-white-colored documents as fast as possible as quickly as 20 pages per minutes as well as for color documents with accelerating speed up to 21 pages per minutes. The maximum print resolution created with this printer can be 2400 x 600 dots per inch print resolution for color files and 600 x 600 dots per inch print resolution for monochrome print outputs.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother HL-1201 driver given on this blog at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Brother HL-1201 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-1201 Driver
These are the ways that you should follow if you want to install Brother HL-1201 Driver on your notebook computer device:
- Whilst Brother HL-1201 Driver files are completely downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and opt for Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from Brother HL-1201 printer device to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother HL-1201 driver data files to a chosen folder on your laptop computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and then you should browse Brother HL-1201 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a specified folder on your desktop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the Brother HL-1201 driver is installed on your computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-1201 Driver
These are the stages that you need to follow in order to un-install Brother HL-1201 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and select Properties. Afterward click on the Control Panel Home choices at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother HL-1201 driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onBrother HL-1201 driver files then the driver has properly uninstalled.
Brother HL-1201 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|