Brother HL-5040 driver is a set of system instruction that allows Brother HL-5040 printer to communicate with computer. Brother HL-5040 driver is available on this blog post for free to download.
Brother HL-5040 is a very premium superb laser printer machine that’s a proper computer printer to your home and little office use. The printer device has the capacity to publish your professional printing documents as fast as 17 pages per minute. It will come with the ability to deliver picture outputs in your printed documents and documents instantly.
The very print outputs made with this printer is no more than 12 minutes. It utilizes 133 MHz chip using a built-in 8 Megabyte memory capacity that is typical. Brother HL-5040 is a superior laser printer device that is an printing apparatus for workplace use that is little and the house.
The Brother HL-5040 printer device can publish your professional appearance documents at speed as fast as 17 pages a week. It can deliver image outputs in your personal printed documents and documents instantly. Brother HL-5040 can establish laser quality print outputs using print resolution as 2400 x 600 dots per inch.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother HL-5040 driver provided on this website at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Brother HL-5040 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-5040 Driver
These are the stages that you have to follow if you want to install Brother HL-5040 Driver on your notebook computer device:
- While Brother HL-5040 Driver files are perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and go for Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager options at left segment of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from Brother HL-5040 printer to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother HL-5040 driver files to a allocated folder on your personal computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and then you should browse Brother HL-5040 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a chosen folder on your laptop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the Brother HL-5040 driver is installed on your PC completely.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-5040 Driver
These are the steps that you should follow in order to un-install Brother HL-5040 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and choose Properties. Well then click on the Control Panel Home choices at left section of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother HL-5040 driver that you will want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onBrother HL-5040 driver files then the driver has completely uninstalled.
Brother HL-5040 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|