Brother HL-5350DN driver is a set of program instruction that allows Brother HL-5350DN printer to communicate with computer. Brother HL-5350DN driver is available on this page for freely available to download.
Brother HL-5350DN is really a superior quality high-end printer device that is made for your home and office usage. The printing machine features automated dual-sided printing features to print on side of the printed documents and files instantly. It may deliver your premium look documents and files very rapidly.
Brother HL-5350DN can print your printed files at the maximum print resolution as wide as 1200 x 1200 dots per inch print resolution at the maximum print speed as quickly as 30 pages per minutes. Additionally, it includes affordable and high-capacity toner cartridges to print more documents at an affordable printing price.
Brother HL-5350DN comes with network printing features featuring mono laser printing technology for multiple users needs at your house or workplace. The cartridge with this printer can print as much as 8000 pages of documents by using only single toner.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Brother HL-5350DN driver given on this blog at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Brother HL-5350DN Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-5350DN Driver
These are the ways that you have to follow if you want to install Brother HL-5350DN Driver on your home computer device:
- As soon as Brother HL-5350DN Driver files are fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and select Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager choices at left area of the pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from Brother HL-5350DN printer device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother HL-5350DN driver data files to a allocated folder on your PC hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and consequently browse Brother HL-5350DN driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a chosen folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Brother HL-5350DN driver is installed on your desktop computer properly.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-5350DN Driver
These are the stages that you need to follow if you want to un-install Brother HL-5350DN Driver from your notebook computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and opt for Properties. Well then click on the Control Panel Home options at left side of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother HL-5350DN driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onBrother HL-5350DN driver files subsequently the driver has completely uninstalled.
Brother HL-5350DN Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|