Brother HL-L2360DW driver is a set of program instruction that allows Brother HL-L2360DW printer to connect with computer. Brother HL-L2360DW driver is available on this post for free to download.
Brother HL-L2360DW is really a stylish color laser printing device that is included with wireless networking technology together with automatic dual-sided printing features for printing dual-sided files instantly. This dependable and reliable printing device has 250-sheet input paper cassette together with wireless printing technology.
Brother HL-L2360DW features wireless networking and Ethernet connection along with Hi-Speed USB 2. connection. The printing machine has the capacity to deliver sharp and crisp text in your documents and files at maximum print speed as quickly as 32 pages per minutes for monochrome documents. The maximum print resolution created with this printer can be 2400 x 600 dots per inch.
Brother HL-L2360DW also enables users to print from many type of cellular devices over wireless network instantly. The automated double-sided printing features about this printer will certainly assist you in reducing paper usage as much as 50%. It’s also fully supported with Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and Brother iPrint&Scan software.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother HL-L2360DW driver given on this website at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
These are the procedures you need to follow in order to install Brother HL-L2360DW Driver on your PC device:
- Whenever Brother HL-L2360DW Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and opt for Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at left area of the pane.
- Connect USB cable from Brother HL-L2360DW printing device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded Brother HL-L2360DW driver data files to a selected folder on your computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and afterward browse Brother HL-L2360DW driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a specified folder on your PC and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the Brother HL-L2360DW driver is installed on your personal computer properly.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-L2360DW Driver
These are the procedures you need to follow in order to un-install Brother HL-L2360DW Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. After that click on the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother HL-L2360DW driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onBrother HL-L2360DW driver files then the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Brother HL-L2360DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|