Brother HL-L6400DWT driver is a set of software instruction that allows Brother HL-L6400DWT printer to interact with computer. Brother HL-L6400DWT driver is available on this blog post for completely free to download.
The Brother HL-L6400DWT firm durable inkjet printer printer is a amazing choice for mid-sized workgroups with higher print volumes, which require double paper trays. Experience a reduced overall price of functionality due to the included superb high-yield toner cartridge along with reduced price output as a consequence of an ultra-high-yield replacement toner cartridge. This workhorse also provides a blazing fast print speed around 52ppm and dual 520-sheet capacity paper packs provide flexible paper handling and fewer refills. For much bigger capacity, extend the paper capability to 1,610 sheets using the optional tray. In addition, innovative safety features provide community consumer authentication alongside a flexible colour Touchscreen screen lets direct printing from popular small business cloud solutions.
Section of the Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Laboratory (BLI) 2017 Monochrome Printer/MFP Line of the Year and BLI Summer 2016 Pick Award for Outstanding Printer for Mid-Size Workgroups, the HL-L6400DWT offers incredibly substantial reliability and provides business-centric attributes and functionality to maximize workflow, improve productivity, and improve the bottom line. This high performance printer keeps moving in the rate of your company having a remarkable print rate around 52 pages per minute. Also, the HL-L6400DWT produces professional reports, ebooks, correspondence, and other pertinent business documents with sharp text and exceptional images.
Print professional company records and revel in a reduced total cost of ownership – with the additional superb high-yield 12,000-page toner cartridge to get built-in value for your company. For much lower cost printing, utilize the thinnest yield 20,000-page replacement pill. In addition, two-sided (duplex) printing means less paper usage also helps conserve paper and cash. Environmentally friendly, the HL-L6400DWT is ENERGY STAR® Accredited and supplies a deep Sleep Mode that merely uses 1.3 degrees of power when not being used.
The HL-L6400DWT is composed of double 520-sheet ability trays which could each hold within a whole ream of paper, allowing users to concurrently store letter and legal sized paper and reduce paper refills. There’s additionally a 50-sheet ability multipurpose menu that’s helpful for printing envelopes (approximately 10) and about other media forms. An additional optional 250-sheet or 520-sheet capacity tray may be readily available for an whole input capacity up to 1,610 sheets.
Additionally, an improvement mailbox/sorter/stacker option is beneficial for workgroups that are searching to assign bins to many users, sort output into different bins, or want extra output capacity around 1,050 absolute sheets. The HL-L6400DWT comes with a flexible, 1.8″ colour Touchscreen display for effortless menu navigation and direct printing from popular little business cloud alternatives such as DropBox, Google Drive, One Drive and much more.
Your entire workgroup can talk with the HL-L6400DWT on a wireless 802.11b/g/n program or link through Gigabit Ethernet. Download and install BRAdmin Professional software to provide administrators the capability to configure plenty of this system and printer functions through an Explorer-style window. You are ready to log on the status and actions of the HL-L6400DWT, along with other Brother devices in your system. In the present business world, keeping sensitive data safe is a priority. The HL-L6400DWT includes a choice of qualities which provide crucial business-focused security protecting your organization’s valuable intellectual resources.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Brother HL-L6400DWT driver available on this blog at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for Brother HL-L6400DWT Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother HL-L6400DWT Driver
These are the basic steps that you should follow in order to install Brother HL-L6400DWT Driver on your notebook computer device:
- While Brother HL-L6400DWT Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and opt for Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from Brother HL-L6400DWT printer to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother HL-L6400DWT driver files to a chosen folder on your laptop computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and consequently browse Brother HL-L6400DWT driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a specified folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Brother HL-L6400DWT driver is installed on your laptop computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Brother HL-L6400DWT Driver
These are the ways that you have to follow to un-install Brother HL-L6400DWT Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and choose Properties. After that click on the Control Panel Home options at left side of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother HL-L6400DWT driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onBrother HL-L6400DWT driver files then the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Brother HL-L6400DWT Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11, Mac OS 10.12 and Mac OS 10.13|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|