Brother MFC-215C driver is a set of system instruction that allows Brother MFC-215C printer to connect with computer. Brother MFC-215C driver is available on this blog for free of charge to download.
Brother MFC-215C is really a multi-function high-quality All-in-One Printing device that is included with many helpful features to enhance the performance of your project considerably. The printing machine also includes 373 mm x 345 mm x 135 mm dimensions and weight 5.5 kilograms. Additionally, it includes CIS scanning technology method that will help you in scanning multiple documents and files very rapidly.
Brother MFC-215C includes an integrated input paper cassette that may support 100 pieces of paper and something 25-page capacity output paper cassette. additionally, it includes 8 MB memory and USB 2.0 cable connectivity. Maximum fax speed about this printer can be 14.400 bps.
Brother MFC-215C delivers your monochrome documents as quickly as possible as fast as 20 pages per minutes while printing color documents and files is often as fast as 15 pages per minutes. The printing machine can provide you with maximum print resolution as much as 1200 x 600 dots per inch print resolution.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-215C driver available on this website at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-215C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-215C Driver
These are the simple steps that you have to follow in order to install Brother MFC-215C Driver on your home computer device:
- The minute Brother MFC-215C Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and go for Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager options at left side area of the pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from Brother MFC-215C printer device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-215C driver files to a chosen folder on your desktop computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Brother MFC-215C driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a chosen folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Brother MFC-215C driver is installed on your personal computer properly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-215C Driver
These are the simple steps that you need to follow in order to un-install Brother MFC-215C Driver from your laptop computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and go for Properties. Subsequently click on the Control Panel Home options at left segment of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-215C driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onBrother MFC-215C driver files after that the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Brother MFC-215C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|