Brother MFC-260C driver is a set of program that allows Brother MFC-260C to interact with a PC. Brother MFC-260C driver is available on this blog for free of charge to download.
Brother MFC-260C is really a superior quality color printing device that will help you in scanning, printing, and copying multiple documents and files very rapidly. This compact and classy printer may come as an appropriate printer machine to be used at your home or small workplace.
Brother MFC-260C also includes an integrated auto document feeder (ADF) technology which will assist you in copying and scanning multiple documents and files as much as 10 sheets of paper. The integrated paper tray available on this printer can support 100 sheets of paper as the output paper cassette are designed for as many as 50 sheets of paper.
Brother MFC-260C also includes 16 Megabyte (RAM) that will assist you in finishing your work very quickly. The quick speed faxing and scanning technology on this printer can be as fast as 5.02 seconds for legal or letter size paper. Maximum print outputs printing by using this printer can be up to 1200 x 6000 dots per inch for crisp and sharp text in your printed documents. The fastest print speed of the printer in printing black-and-white files is as fast as 27 pages per minutes while printing color documents is as quick as 22 pages per minutes.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-260C driver offered on this web at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-260C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-260C Driver
These are the ways you need to follow in order to install Brother MFC-260C Driver on your home computer device:
- From the moment Brother MFC-260C Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and opt for Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager options at left side area of the pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from Brother MFC-260C printing device to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-260C driver data files to a specified folder on your PC hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then you should browse Brother MFC-260C driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a specified folder on your PC and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Brother MFC-260C driver is installed on your computer properly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-260C Driver
These are the stages that you should follow if you want to un-install Brother MFC-260C Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. Subsequently click at the Control Panel Home choices at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-260C driver that you will want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother MFC-260C driver files then the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Brother MFC-260C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|