Brother MFC-290C driver is a set of software that allows Brother MFC-290C to connect to a PC. Brother MFC-290C driver is available on this blog for free of charge to download.
Brother MFC-290C is high-feature remarkable compact and trendy printer which can be a perfect device for your home and small office needs. This particular printer machine can help users in performing multiple works, for example, faxing, copying, scanning up to 15 sheets of paper getting its built-in automated document feeder technology on this printer machine.
The Brother MFC-290C has the ability to print your files as quickly as possible as rapidly as 30 pages per minutes for monochrome documents and 25 pages per minutes for color files, documents, and copies. The print speed of this specific printer can easily increase your productivity with the work increasingly more. The printer delivers good quality print outputs with maximum print resolution up to 6000 x 1200 dpi with 1.5 picoliters ink droplet.
Brother MFC-290 could also be used just as a stand-alone faxing and copier device directly while using the device without having to make use of the PC. Users can easily print their photographs by using PictBridge technology and print files or images from their USB flash disk using its integrated USB slot on the printer. The printing device uses 4-system cartridge technology which can be easily be replaced once the ink has run out.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-290C driver offered on this blog at the end of this blog.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-290C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-290C Driver
These are the simple steps that you need to follow in order to install Brother MFC-290C Driver on your notebook computer device:
- When Brother MFC-290C Driver files are completely downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and go for Properties. Then click at the Device Manager options at left section of the pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from Brother MFC-290C printer to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-290C driver file types to a specified folder on your PC hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and subsequently browse Brother MFC-290C driver files that you have just extracted recently in a allocated folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the Brother MFC-290C driver is installed on your desktop computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-290C Driver
These are the ways that you should follow in order to un-install Brother MFC-290C Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and opt for Properties. Afterward click on the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-290C driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother MFC-290C driver files consequently the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Brother MFC-290C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|