Brother MFC-3100C driver is a program that allows Brother MFC-3100C to connect with a PC. Brother MFC-3100C driver is available on this article for free of charge to download.
Brother MFC-3100C can be a multi-function All-in-One (AiO) computer printer machine which will come as a suitable printing device for the workplace needs for printing, copying, scanning, additionally to faxing multiple documents and files very quickly. This product features easy-to-use fax features with fast speed as quickly as 14.4 Kbps.
The Brother MFC-3100C has the ability to create premium look print outputs and maximum photo quality resolution up to 2400 x 1200 dpi print resolution. The fastest print speed of the printer in printing good quality print outputs is often as fast as 10 pages per minutes for monochrome documents and 8 pages per minutes for color files and photos.
Brother MFC-3100C comes with a built-in automated document feeder tray that could handle up to 20 pages of paper. Users can easily copy their documents and files applying this device with resolution as wide as 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution as much as 99 copies instantly. It assists to users to enlarge or lessen the copy from 25% – 400%. The fax features available this product includes 2 Megabyte of memory capacity that will keep as much as 100 pages of fax data.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-3100C driver provided on this website at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-3100C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-3100C Driver
These are the stages that you should follow to install Brother MFC-3100C Driver on your notebook computer device:
- As Brother MFC-3100C Driver files are completely downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and choose Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager options at left area of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from Brother MFC-3100C printer device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-3100C driver files to a selected folder on your PC hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and then browse Brother MFC-3100C driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a allocated folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Brother MFC-3100C driver is installed on your computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-3100C Driver
These are the procedures that you should follow if you want to un-install Brother MFC-3100C Driver from your notebook computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and choose Properties. Subsequently click on the Control Panel Home options at left segment of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-3100C driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother MFC-3100C driver files afterward the driver has completely uninstalled.
Brother MFC-3100C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|