Brother MFC-495CW driver is a program that allows Brother MFC-495CW to connect with a PC. Brother MFC-495CW driver is available on this blog for freely available to download.
Brother MFC-495CW is a multi-function color printer machine which comes with an integrated connectivity for your home or small workplace needs. This printing machine comes with many useful features such as printing, copying, scanning, and faxing. This printer also comes with a built-in wireless and Ethernet interface to help you in printing from multiple devices connected to the network effortlessly.
Brother MFC-495CW features a built-in 3.3″ color display screen that enables users to review, edit, and enhance the print quality of your photos or documents directly on the printer without using the computer device. This particular printer machine also comes with a built-in memory card slot to assist users in printing documents and image from memory card or USB flash drive directly.
Brother MFC-495CW comes with auto document feeder tray that can hold up to 15 sheets at a time. This printing device can deliver professional quality files with maximum print resolution up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution instantly. This printer can deliver your documents at speed up to 35 ppm for mono documents and 28 ppm for color documents and documents. This printer also comes with a built-in photo paper tray that can handle up to 20 pages of 4 x 6 inches glossy paper.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-495CW driver available on this web at the end of this blog.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-495CW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-495CW Driver
These are the basic steps you need to follow to install Brother MFC-495CW Driver on your computer device:
- As Brother MFC-495CW Driver files is completely downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and opt for Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager choices at left side of the pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from Brother MFC-495CW printing device to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-495CW driver files to a selected folder on your personal computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and subsequently browse Brother MFC-495CW driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a specified folder on your desktop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, after that the Brother MFC-495CW driver is installed on your PC correctly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-495CW Driver
These are the stages that you should follow in order to un-install Brother MFC-495CW Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. Well then click at the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-495CW driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother MFC-495CW driver files subsequently the driver has completely uninstalled.
Brother MFC-495CW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5|
|Mac OS 10.6, Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9|
|Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|