Brother MFC-5100C driver is a software that allows Brother MFC-5100C printer to interact with a computer. Brother MFC-5100C driver is available on this website article for freely available to download.
Brother MFC-5100C can be a multi-function All-in-One printer that could certainly help you in printing, copying, faxing additionally to scanning multiple documents and files at your home or office very rapidly. The printing device delivers your important document getting a quick print speed.
The Brother MFC-5100C has the ability to deliver black-and-white documents as quickly as possible as much as 10 pages per minutes while printing color documents and files as quickly as 8 pages per minutes. Maximum print resolution of the printer could be 2400 x 1200 dpi print resolution because the scan resolution can be up to 9600 x 9600 dpi scan resolution.
This Brother MFC-5100C also includes quick scan features which can be finished in 3 seconds. They also come with 4 Megabyte memory capacity that could store as much as 200 pages of files. Maximum fax modem speed from the printer could be 14.4 Kbps that could deliver one page in roughly 6 seconds. Furthermore, it features fax broadcasting features that allows users to broadcast fax as much as 90 locations.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-5100C driver offered on this web at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-5100C Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-5100C Driver
These are the procedures you need to follow to install Brother MFC-5100C Driver on your laptop computer device:
- From the moment Brother MFC-5100C Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager options at left section of the pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from Brother MFC-5100C printing device to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-5100C driver data files to a chosen folder on your personal computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and then you should browse Brother MFC-5100C driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a specified folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, after that the Brother MFC-5100C driver is installed on your desktop computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-5100C Driver
These are the ways that you should follow in order to un-install Brother MFC-5100C Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and choose Properties. Well then click on the Control Panel Home choices at left side of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-5100C driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother MFC-5100C driver files after that the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Brother MFC-5100C Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|