Brother MFC-5100J driver is a set of program instruction that allows Brother MFC-5100J printer to connect with computer. Brother MFC-5100J driver is available on this blog post for freely available to download.
Brother MFC-5100J is really a high-quality color laser printing device that has quick print speed and high-performance printing process that will help you at your house or office instantly. The printing machine supports multiple features that will help you with lots of needs at the office.
Brother MFC-5100J delivers maximum print resolution as wide as 2400 x 1200 dots per inch print resolution very rapidly. Maximum print speed of the printer is often as fast as 8 pages per minutes for color documents and 10 pages per minutes for monochrome printed documents. The automated document feeder can also be available which can support 30 pages of paper easily.
Brother MFC-5100J includes an integrated paper cassette that may handle as much as 100 sheets of paper. The maximum copy speed of black-and-white files can be up to 7 pages per minutes while color documents are often as fast as 7 pages per minutes. The printing machine has the capacity to copy your documents as much as 99 copies.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-5100J driver offered on this blog at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-5100J Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-5100J Driver
These are the simple steps that you need to follow in order to install Brother MFC-5100J Driver on your laptop computer device:
- From the moment Brother MFC-5100J Driver files are fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and select Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager options at left segment of the pane.
- Connect USB wire from Brother MFC-5100J printing device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-5100J driver file types to a chosen folder on your personal computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and afterward browse Brother MFC-5100J driver files that you have just extracted previously in a chosen folder on your computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, afterward the Brother MFC-5100J driver is installed on your personal computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-5100J Driver
These are the basic steps that you need to follow to un-install Brother MFC-5100J Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and select Properties. After that click on the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-5100J driver that you want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onBrother MFC-5100J driver files subsequently the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Brother MFC-5100J Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|