Brother MFC-5460CN driver is a set of system instruction that allows Brother MFC-5460CN printer to connect with computer. Brother MFC-5460CN driver is available on this blog for completely free to download.
Brother MFC-5460CN can be a fast premium-quality computer printer which that could instantly assist you in printing and scanning multiple documents and files very rapidly. This multi-function All-in-One (AiO) printer device includes Ethernet interface that enables users to share the printer features round the network instantly.
Brother MFC-5460CN also includes PhotoCapture Center with PictBridge interface that enables users to immediately print photo utilizing their camera instantly with best photo results. Furthermore, it features high-speed fax connectivity that could send multiple faxes with maximum speed rate as fast as 33.6 Kbps.
The Brother MFC-5460CN can be a fast printing colored device that could deliver maximum top printing quality outputs very quickly. The fastest print speed of the printing device in delivering monochrome documents is often as fast as 30 pages per minutes and 25 pages per minutes for color documents and images. The automated document feeder relating to this printer is equipped for as much as 35 pages instantly.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-5460CN driver provided on this blog at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-5460CN Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-5460CN Driver
These are the stages that you have to follow if you want to install Brother MFC-5460CN Driver on your laptop computer device:
- From the moment Brother MFC-5460CN Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and select Properties. Subsequently, click on the Device Manager choices at left area of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from Brother MFC-5460CN printer device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-5460CN driver files to a selected folder on your computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Brother MFC-5460CN driver files that you have just extracted recently in an allocated folder on your personal computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, afterward the Brother MFC-5460CN driver is installed on your PC correctly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-5460CN Driver
These are the basic steps that you need to follow in order to uninstall Brother MFC-5460CN Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and go to Properties. Well then click on the Control Panel Home options at left section of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-5460CN driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother MFC-5460CN driver files subsequently the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Brother MFC-5460CN Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|