Brother MFC-5490CN driver is a software that allows Brother MFC-5490CN to connect to a PC. Brother MFC-5490CN driver is available on this website for free of charge to download.
Brother MFC-5490CN can be a superior quality multi-function All-in-One (AiO) computer printer which will come as a perfect printing solution for that each day needs to the workplace needs. The printing machine will certainly aid users in printing spreadsheets, reports, or presentations files easily.
The Brother MFC-5490CN has the capacity to fax, copy, and scan by using its built-in 50-page capacity automatic document feeder paper tray. The paper handling relating to this printer supports 150 sheets of paper for that active workplace use. It provides an integrated Ethernet interface that may help you in share the printer features to the network.
Brother MFC-5490CN can be utilized directly without needing the PC to print your documents and pictures from USB flash disk or hard drive. The fastest print speed of the printer in printing monochrome documents could be 35 as quickly as pages per minutes while printing color documents and files may be as fast as 28 pages per minutes. Maximum print resolution produced using this printer can be up to 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-5490CN driver offered on this blog at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-5490CN Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-5490CN Driver
These are the procedures you need to follow to install Brother MFC-5490CN Driver on your PC device:
- The minute Brother MFC-5490CN Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. Well then click on the Device Manager choices at the left segment of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from Brother MFC-5490CN printer device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-5490CN driver file types to a specified folder on your personal computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and then simply just browse Brother MFC-5490CN driver files that you have just extracted recently in a specified folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Brother MFC-5490CN driver is installed on your laptop computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-5490CN Driver
These are the stages that you have to follow to uninstall Brother MFC-5490CN Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and opt for Properties. Subsequently, click on the Control Panel Home options at the left side of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-5490CN driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother MFC-5490CN driver files consequently the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Brother MFC-5490CN Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|