Brother MFC-630W driver is a set of software instruction that allows Brother MFC-630W printer to interact with computer. Brother MFC-630W driver is available on this article for completely free to download.
Brother MFC-630W is really a multi-function high-quality printer device which is included with wireless networking technology for your house or small office needs. It arrives with many helpful features to copy, scan as well as faxing your files or documents very rapidly. Additionally, it has a direct USB slot for printing files or images out of your USB memory stick from the printer machine.
The Brother MFC-630W has an integrated Wi-Fi networking features together with Ethernet connection system to help ease users in discussing printer’s functionality with the network to multiple users. The printer possesses an integrated 3.3 inches color display screen that enables users to definitely edit or enhance your images effortlessly. Users may also print wirelessly using their smartphone or tablet devices by using Brother iPrint&Scan application.
Brother MFC-630W printing device also offers 15-page capacity auto document feeder paper cassette for quick and easy copying, faxing or scanning usage. This printing device delivers your documents as fast as possible as quickly as 35 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 28 pages per minutes for color files and images. The printer uses 1.5 picoliters ink droplet and may produce maximum print resolution as much as 6000 x 1200 dots per inch print resolution.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-630W driver provided on this web at the end of this blog.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-630W Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-630W Driver
These are the basic steps you need to follow in order to install Brother MFC-630W Driver on your PC device:
- The moment Brother MFC-630W Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and opt for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager choices at left area of the pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from Brother MFC-630W printer device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-630W driver file types to a selected folder on your laptop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and subsequently browse Brother MFC-630W driver files that you have just extracted previously in a chosen folder on your laptop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Brother MFC-630W driver is installed on your PC completely.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-630W Driver
These are the procedures that you need to follow in order to un-install Brother MFC-630W Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and select Properties. Subsequently click on the Control Panel Home choices at left segment of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-630W driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onBrother MFC-630W driver files afterward the driver has properly uninstalled.
Brother MFC-630W Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|