Brother MFC-8380DN driver is a set of system instruction that allows Brother MFC-8380DN printer to connect with computer. Brother MFC-8380DN driver is available on this blog for completely free to download.
Brother MFC-8380DN is a color laser printing system that is included with technologies for the workplace use. It can help you in printing, faxing, copying, colour scanning, and PC faxing usage. This printer also includes duplex printing attributes together with an integrated media system.
Brother MFC-8380DN could send your files and documents jointly with maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution using the maximum print rate as quickly as 30 pages a few minutes. The paper quality outputs created for this printer will have an attractive appearance with crisp and sharp print outputs.
Brother MFC-8380DN comprises 390 mm x 443mm x 442mm body measurements as well as the weight of the printer is 15.3 kilograms or about 33.7 lb. This particular printer device also comes with an incorporated 250-page capacity standard paper cassette and 20-page capacity auto document feeder cassette. Furthermore, it has one tray which will support 50-sheets of paper.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-8380DN driver offered on this blog at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-8380DN Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-8380DN Driver
These are the ways that you need to follow if you want to install Brother MFC-8380DN Driver on your home computer device:
- As Brother MFC-8380DN Driver files are completely downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and select Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager choices at left segment of the window pane.
- Connect USB cable from Brother MFC-8380DN printer to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-8380DN driver files to a specified folder on your personal computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Brother MFC-8380DN driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a allocated folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Brother MFC-8380DN driver is installed on your personal computer completely.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-8380DN Driver
These are the steps that you need to follow in order to un-install Brother MFC-8380DN Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and choose Properties. Then click on the Control Panel Home options at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-8380DN driver that you want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onBrother MFC-8380DN driver files afterward the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Brother MFC-8380DN Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|