Brother MFC-8660DN driver is a program that allows Brother MFC-8660DN to connect to a PC. Brother MFC-8660DN driver is available on this website for free of charge to download.
Brother MFC-8660DN can be a premium-quality multi-purpose printer machine that will come as a perfect printing device for small or medium size workplace. They come in automated double-sided printing features to help users in printing on each side of the documents and lower the paper usage significantly around 50%.
Brother MFC-8660DN also features network printing, PC faxing, and fast scanning technology. It may give users with high-quality documents with maximum print resolution as wide as 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution very quickly. The printer may also deliver your printed documents and files as quickly as possible as much as 30 pages per minutes. The unit also possesses a built-in 5-line Liquid crystal display screen with as much as 22 large figures per line and back-lit screen.
Brother MFC-8660DN includes high-yield additional extra toner cartridge to give you many printed documents with less money spent for toner cartridge because it can easily lower your printing cost. The device includes USB and Ethernet connectivity technology that can help users in sharing the printer features with multiple users. It features an integrated 50-sheet automatic document feeder tray and 250-sheet adjustable paper tray that could handle as wide as legal paper size.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-8660DN driver provided on this web at the end of this post.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-8660DN Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-8660DN Driver
These are the steps that you have to follow in order to install Brother MFC-8660DN Driver on your notebook computer device:
- After Brother MFC-8660DN Driver files are totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and choose Properties. Subsequently, click the Device Manager options at left section of the pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from Brother MFC-8660DN printing device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-8660DN driver file types to a chosen folder on your PC hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then you should browse Brother MFC-8660DN driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a chosen folder on your PC and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, after that the Brother MFC-8660DN driver is installed on your desktop computer properly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-8660DN Driver
These are the ways that you should follow if you want to un-install Brother MFC-8660DN Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and opt for Properties. Well then click on the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-8660DN driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother MFC-8660DN driver files subsequently the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Brother MFC-8660DN Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|