Brother MFC-8690DW driver is a software that allows Brother MFC-8690DW to connect to a PC. Brother MFC-8690DW driver is available on this page for free of cost to download.
Brother MFC-8690DW can be a high-quality laser multi-function All-in-One wireless computer printer which has automated dual-sided printing technology for your household and small workplace needs. Furthermore, it offers automatic document feeder tray for convenient faxing, copying, and scanning usage.
Brother MFC-8690DW can be a high-quality printer machine that may deliver high-quality print outputs very rapidly. The printer device may also help users in scanning documents and files or convert it to a photo, OCR file, or email. The printing device also includes a direct USB printing features that can help users in printing documents and pictures from your USB thumb drive instantly.
Brother MFC-8690DW includes a built-in wireless technology to talk about the printer’s features with a lot of users in your home or office. The printing device also comes readily available getting a higher-yield extra toner cartridge that could produce as much as 8000 sheets of documents. The fastest print and copy speed of the printer is often as fast as 32 pages per minutes.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-8690DW driver offered on this website at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-8690DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-8690DW Driver
These are the simple steps that you need to follow if you want to install Brother MFC-8690DW Driver on your PC device:
- As Brother MFC-8690DW Driver files are totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and opt for Properties. Afterward, click on the Device Manager choices at the left segment of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from Brother MFC-8690DW printer to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-8690DW driver data files to an allocated folder on your desktop computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Brother MFC-8690DW driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a chosen folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Brother MFC-8690DW driver is installed on your laptop computer properly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-8690DW Driver
These are the stages that you should follow to un-install Brother MFC-8690DW Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and go for Properties. Then click on the Control Panel Home options at the left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-8690DW driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother MFC-8690DW driver files after that the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Brother MFC-8690DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|