Brother MFC-9460CDN driver is a software that allows Brother MFC-9460CDN to connect to a PC. Brother MFC-9460CDN driver is available on this website page to download.
Brother MFC-9460CDN color laser multi purpose printer can be a multi-purpose computer printer to print, copy, scan and fax with outstanding color or mono print output result. The MFC-9460CDN with double-sided printing allows you to definitely print or copy on every side of the paper, advantages you in paper needs. This feature also allows you to certainly decrease the budget. It’s perfectly produced for the small-to-medium workplace or home.
Letter or legal paper may be put into a 250-sheet capacity paper tray, therefore it may be upgraded with the help of a 500-page capacity paper tray. For just about any thicker media for instance envelopes, labels, letterhead or cardstock, a 50-sheet capacity multi-purpose paper cassette tray can also be available. With quick color print output feature as much as 25 paper for each minute, you’ll be able to faster the printing time.
Our prime-yield substitute toner cartridges enable users to print, copy or scan in high quality with low operational cost. Using this product, you’ll be able to directly print from your cell phone wirelessly by using Brother iPrint&Scan application. Furthermore, PDF or JPEG files from your USB might be printed or scanned directly without needing the PC.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-9460CDN driver given on this blog at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-9460CDN Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-9460CDN Driver
These are the stages that you should follow if you want to install Brother MFC-9460CDN Driver on your personal computer device:
- As Brother MFC-9460CDN Driver files are totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and choose Properties. Well then click on the Device Manager choices at the left side of the pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from Brother MFC-9460CDN printer to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-9460CDN driver files to a selected folder on your computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and consequently browse Brother MFC-9460CDN driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a specified folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Brother MFC-9460CDN driver is installed on your PC completely.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-9460CDN Driver
These are the ways that you should follow in order to un-install Brother MFC-9460CDN Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and opt for Properties. Then click on the Control Panel Home options at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-9460CDN driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother MFC-9460CDN driver files then the driver has properly uninstalled.
Brother MFC-9460CDN Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|