Brother MFC-9600J driver is a set of software instruction that allows Brother MFC-9600J printer to interact with computer. Brother MFC-9600J driver is available on this page for completely free to download.
Brother MFC-9600J is a superior quality multi-function center printer machine which accompanies facsimile capacity. It could deliver facsimile with maximum fax transfer speed up to 14.4 Kbps. This specific laser printer incorporates capability input paper tray that can help you with the device for normal usage.
Brother MFC-9600J has a built-in 8 Megabyte Random Access Memory (RAM) that could be easily enlarged around 24 Megabyte. Maximum horizontal resolution is 300 dpi whereas perpendicular resolution is 600 dpi. Flat along with the interpolated resolution of the printer will be 1200 dpi.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-9600J driver offered on this website at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-9600J Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-9600J Driver
These are the simple steps you need to follow if you want to install Brother MFC-9600J Driver on your PC device:
- When Brother MFC-9600J Driver files are totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and go for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager options at left section of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from Brother MFC-9600J printer device to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-9600J driver files to a specified folder on your desktop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and then browse Brother MFC-9600J driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a chosen folder on your computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, after that the Brother MFC-9600J driver is installed on your personal computer completely.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-9600J Driver
These are the simple steps you need to follow if you want to un-install Brother MFC-9600J Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and opt for Properties. After that click on the Control Panel Home options at left segment of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-9600J driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onBrother MFC-9600J driver files after that the driver has completely uninstalled.
Brother MFC-9600J Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|