Brother MFC-J280W driver is a software that allows Brother MFC-J280W to connect to a PC. Brother MFC-J280W driver is available on this page for free of cost to download.
Brother MFC-J280W can be a stylish multi-function All-in-One (AiO) computer printer that’s incorporated by having an integrated 1.8″ touchscreen technology along with touch panel and wireless networking functionality to help users in utilizing the printer without having to make use of the computer device.
Brother MFC-J280W multi-function computer printer can be employed by anybody at your home or office. It allows you to certainly print, scan, copy, and fax multiple documents and files instantly. The printer device includes Wi-Fi network connectivity that allows users to print from many kinds of devices very rapidly.
Brother MFC-J280W delivers your monochrome documents as quickly as possible as rapidly as 33 pages per minutes while printing color documents or images is often as fast as 26 pages per minutes. It uses 1.5 picoliter droplet size printer cartridge and can present you with remarkable print outputs at maximum print resolution as wide as 6000 x 1200 dpi print resolution.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-J280W driver provided on this web at the end of this post.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-J280W Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J280W Driver
These are the stages that you should follow to install Brother MFC-J280W Driver on your computer device:
- While Brother MFC-J280W Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and choose Properties. Well then click on the Device Manager options at left section of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from Brother MFC-J280W printer to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-J280W driver file types to an allocated folder on your computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and then browse Brother MFC-J280W driver files that you have just extracted recently in a selected folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, afterward the Brother MFC-J280W driver is installed on your desktop computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J280W Driver
These are the simple steps that you need to follow in order to un-install Brother MFC-J280W Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and opt for Properties. Afterward click on the Control Panel Home choices at left section of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-J280W driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother MFC-J280W driver files after that the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Brother MFC-J280W Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|