Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is a set of software instruction that allows Brother MFC-J3530DW printer to connect with computer. Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is available on this page for free to download.
Easily print, scan, copy and fax paper sizes up to A3 including Automatic 2-sided printing, Wired and Wireless connectivity, and Mobile/Cloud print compatibility with Brother MFC-J3530DW. It’s a ideal printing alternative for offices that need color files that are A3 at an inexpensive price in their business.
This Brother MFC-J3530DW all-in-one A3 inkjet delivers a fast preliminary page from time, in addition to flatbed A3 scanning plus also a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to help you to fly through your workload. Perfect for businesses that are cost-savvy, it is compatible with cartridges that print up to 3,000 pages. Combine this with structure and all connectivity and it turns into a.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-J3530DW driver offered on this website at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
These are the steps that you should follow if you want to install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver on your PC device:
- From the moment Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver files are fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and go for Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager choices at left side area of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 wire from Brother MFC-J3530DW printing device to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-J3530DW driver files to a allocated folder on your personal computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and subsequently browse Brother MFC-J3530DW driver files that you have just extracted previously in a chosen folder on your personal computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is installed on your laptop computer properly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
These are the basic steps you need to follow in order to un-install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and choose Properties. Well then click on the Control Panel Home options at left section of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver that you will want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onBrother MFC-J3530DW driver files afterward the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|