Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is a set of system instruction that allows Brother MFC-J3530DW printer to connect with computer. Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is available on this blog for completely free to download.
Easily print, scan, copy and facsimile paper sizes up to A3 including Automatic 2-sided printing, Wired and Wireless connectivity, along with Mobile/Cloud print compatibility using Brother MFC-J3530DW. It is a printing option for offices that need color files that are A3 within their company.
This Brother MFC-J3530DW all-in-one A3 inkjet provides a fast initial webpage from time, along with flatbed A3 scanning plus also a 50-page Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) to aid you to fly during your workload. Perfect it’s compatible with cartridges that print up to 3,000 pages. Combine this with structure and connectivity and it turns into a must purchase for any business.
Below is the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-J3530DW driver given on this website at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
These are the stages that you need to follow in order to install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver on your laptop computer device:
- Whenever Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and opt for Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at left area of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) wire from Brother MFC-J3530DW printer to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-J3530DW driver file types to a chosen folder on your computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then simply just browse Brother MFC-J3530DW driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a specified folder on your desktop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, afterward the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver is installed on your PC completely.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver
These are the ways that you have to follow to un-install Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver from your notebook computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and select Properties. Afterward click on the Control Panel Home options at left section of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-J3530DW driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onBrother MFC-J3530DW driver files afterward the driver has completely uninstalled.
Brother MFC-J3530DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|