Brother MFC-J460DW driver is a software that allows Brother MFC-J460DW to connect with a PC. Brother MFC-J460DW driver is available on this page for free of charge to download.
Brother MFC-J460DW is an extremely easy-to-use sleek and classy printer device that is included with a really affordable printer device that has Brother WorkSmart series which will come with lots of helpful features for your house and small workplace needs.
Brother MFC-J460DW features many helpful features together with wireless printing features to assist users in printing, copying, scanning, and faxing multiple documents and files very rapidly. Additionally, it includes an integrated auto document feeder cassette along with 100-sheet input paper cassette that will assist users in copying and scanning documents instantly.
Brother MFC-J460DW also features auto duplex printing technology that allows users to print double-sided print outputs very rapidly. This printing device also includes Apple AirPrint, Brother iPrint&Scan, Google Cloud Print, and Wi-Fi Direct technology. Additionally, it comes with a built-in 1.8 inches color display screen to help users in operating the unit directly without using the computer.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-J460DW driver available on this website at the end of this post.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-J460DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J460DW Driver
These are the simple steps that you should follow in order to install Brother MFC-J460DW Driver on your computer device:
- The minute Brother MFC-J460DW Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and choose Properties. Then click at the Device Manager choices at left section of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from Brother MFC-J460DW printer to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-J460DW driver data files to a specified folder on your PC hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Brother MFC-J460DW driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a allocated folder on your laptop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Brother MFC-J460DW driver is installed on your laptop computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J460DW Driver
These are the stages you need to follow in order to un-install Brother MFC-J460DW Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and choose Properties. Subsequently click at the Control Panel Home options at left side of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-J460DW driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Brother MFC-J460DW driver files then the driver has completely uninstalled.
Brother MFC-J460DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|