Brother MFC J5330DW is a robust and powerful multifunctional printer, capable of printing, copying, and scanning. The device uses the Inkjet printing technique to provide high-resolution borderless 1600 PPI high-resolution prints with 15 ppm speed. Owing to its high clocked processor and low power consumption the printer can withstand heavy work-loads. Brother MFC J5330DW comes in with 2 dual-feed paper slots and a multi-purpose high-capacity paper tray for user application and storage. The device uses Hi-speed USB 2.0 and IEEE 802.11 Ethernet promoter as its primary interface to connect with one or more computers.
The device is compatible with:
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Mac OS 10.5
- Mac OS 10.6
- Mac OS 10.7
- Mac OS 10.8
- Mac OS 10.9
- Mac OS 10.10
- Mac OS 10.11
- Mac OS 10.12
- Linux (Debian)
- Linus (RPM)
- Android & iOs
To install the device driver for Brother MFC J5330DW:
- Click on the download link from any of the mentioned Operating systems, to download the .exe file.
- Designate a location for the downloaded file.
- Extract the .exe file.
- Run the setup and click on install, agree to the terms and conditions to start the installation.
- After a few minutes, The application is installed in the Programs folder of C Drive.
- Restart your computer and check the name of the printer in external devices to confirm the installation.
- If any problem occurs, try re-installing the application by safe mode or download the driver file from another website.
Anyone can simply follow these steps and get the printer set and ready for action.
To uninstall the driver-application :
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click on the Application menu.
- Search and click on the uninstall/modify option.
- Browse for the Brother MFC J5330DW driver-application and click on it to start the uninstallation.
- A pop-up window will appear asking for verification, Click uninstall.
- Within a few seconds, the driver-application will be uninstalled.
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)||Download Here|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)||Download Here|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)||Download Here|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12||Download Here|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Download Here|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Download Here|
|Android & iOS||Download Here|