Brother MFC J985DW is a sturdy, premium, and High-performance multifunctional printer. Intended for surviving heavy work-loads, making it an ideal choice for Offices and Large business sectors. The device uses the Inkjet printing method to produce 1200 PPI resolution prints at an unmatched speed of 30 ppm. Embedded with the best-in-class overclocked process and moderate consumption helps the printer to maintain its affordability. Equipped with a Hi-speed USB 2.0 and Ethernet UTP via IEEE 802.11 provides Brother MFC J985DW with a wide range of connections.
Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Mac OS 10.5
- Mac OS 10.6
- Mac OS 10.7
- Mac OS 10.8
- Mac OS 10.9
- Mac OS 10.10
- Mac OS 10.11
- Mac OS 10.12
- Linux (Debian)
- Linux (RPM)
- Android & iOS
To install the device driver for Brother MFC J985DW:
- Click on the download link from any of the mentioned Operating systems, to download the .exe file.
- Designate a location for the downloaded file.
- Extract the .exe file.
- Run the setup and click on install, agree to the terms and conditions to start the installation.
- After a few minutes, The application is installed in the Programs folder of C Drive.
- Restart your computer and check the name of the printer in external devices to confirm the installation.
- If any problem occurs, try re-installing the application by safe mode or download the driver file from another website.
Finally, after following these steps the printer is ready to use.
To uninstall the driver-application :
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click on the Application menu.
- Search and click on the uninstall/modify option.
- Browse for the Brother MFC J985DW driver-application and click on it to start the uninstallation.
- A pop-up window will appear asking for verification, Click uninstall.
- Within a few seconds, the driver-application will be uninstalled.
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)||Download Here|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)||Download Here|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)||Download Here|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12||Download Here|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Download Here|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Download Here|
|Android & iOS||Download Here|