Brother MFC-J985DW driver is a set of program instruction that allows Brother MFC-J985DW printer to connect with computer. Brother MFC-J985DW driver is available on this post for free to download.
Brother MFC-J985DW is still a really premium excellent All-in-One (AiO) WorkSmart Series printer machine from Brother that has 12 INKvestment capsules technologies to supply many files in the office quite immediately. It is a suitable printing option for any workplace which should deliver files every day.
Brother MFC-J985DW includes 12 outstanding printer ink cartridges technology that the supply 3600 color web pages and 7200 black-and-white printed documents and files. It has duplex printing technologies to print documents and inputs automatic document feeder that can assist you in copying or scanning files or files.
Brother MFC-J985DW also includes device link wireless or technology to generate use of this printer wirelessly. It has an incorporated 2.7 inches touchscreen technologies which can assist you in managing the printer directly without a computer. The print speed of the printer at printing mono documents is as quickly as 12 pages a few minutes in addition to color documents is as 10 pages a minute. It can provide quality output up to 6000 x 1200 dots per inch print resolution.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Brother MFC-J985DW driver available on this website at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Brother MFC-J985DW Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Brother MFC-J985DW Driver
These are the steps that you need to follow in order to install Brother MFC-J985DW Driver on your laptop computer device:
- Whenever Brother MFC-J985DW Driver files are fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and select Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager choices at left side area of the window pane.
- Connect USB wire from Brother MFC-J985DW printer device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded Brother MFC-J985DW driver file types to a selected folder on your desktop computer hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and afterward browse Brother MFC-J985DW driver files that you have just extracted previously in a specified folder on your desktop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Brother MFC-J985DW driver is installed on your PC completely.
How to Uninstall Brother MFC-J985DW Driver
These are the basic steps that you need to follow to un-install Brother MFC-J985DW Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and choose Properties. After that click on the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Brother MFC-J985DW driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onBrother MFC-J985DW driver files afterward the driver has completely uninstalled.
Brother MFC-J985DW Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|