Canon CanoScan N676u driver is a set of program instruction that allows Canon CanoScan N676u printer to communicate with computer. Canon CanoScan N676u driver is available on this page for free of cost to download.
Obtaining a higher-quality Z-lid structure, Canon CanoScan N676U printer combines a sleek 1.4″ thickness working with the capability to instantly scan images from clumsy originals in the magazines and books. Regardless of what thickness the first records, the 600 x 1,200 dpi resolution and 48-bit coloration provide sharp detail and richness on each one of your scans, acquiring a most measurement 8.5 by 11.7″.
The main design permits office or home users and complete users to repeat, print, or send the scanned photograph as the single wire maintains your desktop free of clutter. Canon also gives all customers a guarantee that covers products.
Below is the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Canon CanoScan N676u driver available on this web at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Canon CanoScan N676u Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon CanoScan N676u Driver
These are the steps that you have to follow in order to install Canon CanoScan N676u Driver on your personal computer device:
- Once Canon CanoScan N676u Driver files are properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and opt for Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager options at left side area of the window pane.
- Connect USB wire from Canon CanoScan N676u printing device to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon CanoScan N676u driver file types to a selected folder on your personal computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and after that browse Canon CanoScan N676u driver files that you have just extracted previously in a selected folder on your personal computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Canon CanoScan N676u driver is installed on your laptop computer properly.
How to Uninstall Canon CanoScan N676u Driver
These are the simple steps that you have to follow in order to un-install Canon CanoScan N676u Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and choose Properties. Then click on the Control Panel Home options at left segment of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon CanoScan N676u driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click onCanon CanoScan N676u driver files afterward the driver has completely uninstalled.
Canon CanoScan N676u Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64) – TWAIN Driver|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86) – TWAIN Driver|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64) – TWAIN Driver|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86) – TWAIN Driver|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64) – WIA Driver|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86) – WIA Driver|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64) – WIA Driver|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86) – WIA Driver|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|