Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver is a software that allows Canon LBP3310 printer to connect with a PC. Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 is available on this website post for free to download.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 is a sleek and stylish laser printing machine that comes as perfect printing device for your office needs. This high-quality laser quality printing machine comes with a good quality paper handling, fast print speed, and automatic double-sided printing features to printing dual-sided files automatically.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 allows users to print multiple files and documents at speed as fast as 26 pages per minutes. Users can instantly print premium quality files from this printer at maximum print resolution up to 2400 x 600 dpi print resolution to make sure the quality of the documents is sharp and clear.
The first quick first print technology on this printer allows users to print their first documents instantly without having to wait for such a long time. The first laser quality outputs from this printer can be delivered in about 6.5 seconds. The printer also features quiet printing technology to help you in printing quietly on the midnight with less noise.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 offered on this website at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver
These are the basic steps you need to follow if you want to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 on your laptop computer device:
- Whenever Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and go for Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager choices at left side of the pane.
- Connect USB wire from Canon LBP3310 printer device to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver data files to a chosen folder on your laptop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then simply just browse Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a specified folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver is installed on your PC properly.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver
These are the ways you need to follow in order to un-install Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and choose Properties. Afterward click at the Control Panel Home choices at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver that you want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 driver files then the driver has completely uninstalled.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP3310 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|