Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver is a software that allows Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 to connect with a PC. Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver is available on this website article for freely available to download.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 is a compact and professional quality color laser printer machine which comes as a perfect printing device for your home and small office use. This printing machine can deliver professional quality outputs with vivid color documents instantly. This sleek and stylish printer can also be used quietly with noiseless technology.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 also comes with quick first print features to produce your documents instantly just after you turn on your printing machine without the need to wait for a long time. This color laser printer machine can print your documents at speed up to 8 pages per minutes in printing color documents and images. It can produce sharp and crisp text on your documents with the use of original toner cartridge from Canon.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver offered on this blog at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver
These are the basic steps you need to follow to install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver on your personal computer device:
- Once Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver files is completely downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and choose Properties. After that click at the Device Manager options at left side area of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 printing device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver file types to a allocated folder on your computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and afterward browse Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a chosen folder on your personal computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, afterward the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver is installed on your computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver
These are the stages that you should follow if you want to un-install Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and choose Properties. Subsequently click at the Control Panel Home choices at left side area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 driver files subsequently the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Canon i-SENSYS LBP5050 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|