Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL driver is a program that allows Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL to connect with a PC. Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL driver is available on our website page for completely free of charge.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL is a sleek and stylish multi-purpose printer device that comes with Super G3 technology to print your documents and files instantly. This printing machine also comes with an integrated networking technology along with auto duplex printing options to print on both side of your documents automatically.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL allows users to print on the workgroups effortlessly. This printer also features Remote UI that allows users to access the printer to review the printer status and monitor the tasks from your computer. Users can also easily scan color documents and send those files via email, fax, network or USB memory key with the use of SEND features.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL can deliver your documents in approximately 3 seconds. It also comes with 256-fax memory that can store incoming faxes just in case you run out of paper on the device. The first copy from this printer device can be printed at speed as fast as 8.5 seconds which means that you do not have to wait for a long warm-up time in using this printing machine.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL can deliver your documents at maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 600 dpi print resolution. It can give you premium quality outputs and crisp text on your printed files. This printer comes with an integrated 35-sheet auto document feeder (ADF) tray that enables users to copy and scan multiple documents instantly.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL driver given on this blog at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver
These are the ways that you should follow in order to install Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver on your home computer device:
- As Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver files is completely downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and opt for Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager options at left area of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL printing device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL driver file types to a specified folder on your laptop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Choose Browse my computer for driver software and then you should browse Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL driver files that you have just extracted recently in a allocated folder on your computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, after that the Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL driver is installed on your PC correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver
These are the simple steps that you need to follow to un-install Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and choose Properties. Afterward click at the Control Panel Home choices at left section of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL driver files then the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4690PL Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|