Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw driver is a program that allows Canon MF5950dw to connect with a PC. Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw driver is available on this website page for definitely free of charge.
Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw is a premium quality multi-purpose printer device which comes with many useful features to assist you in improving your work performance at your workplace increasingly. This printing machine can save your time and money in scanning, printing, as well as copying multiple documents and files at reasonable price. This printer is a perfect printing machine for your everyday use at your workplace.
Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw features an integrated 50-sheet automatic document feeder features (DADF) with 50-page multi-function paper tray and 250-sheet high-capacity paper tray. Users can also get extra 500-sheet output paper tray that can handle up to legal paper size documents. This printer also comes with Wi-Fi connectivity to ease users in using this printing machine wirelessly.
Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw can deliver your documents or files at speed as fast as 35 pages per minutes in printing default documents or files at speed as fast as 17 pages per minutes in printing dual-sided documents automatically. This printer also comes with Quick First Print Technology which enables users to print their first documents in only around 6 seconds.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw driver offered on this blog at the end of this page.
The Compatible OS list for Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw Driver
These are the stages you need to follow if you want to install Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw Driver on your laptop computer device:
- After Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and select Properties. Then click at the Device Manager options at left segment of the pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw printer device to the laptop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw driver files to a specified folder on your desktop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and consequently browse Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a chosen folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, after that the Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw driver is installed on your personal computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw Driver
These are the ways that you should follow in order to un-install Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. Afterward click at the Control Panel Home options at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw driver files then the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Canon i-SENSYS MF5950dw Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8. Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8. Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|