Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 driver is a software that allows Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 to connect with a PC. Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 driver is available on this website page for completely free of charge.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 is a reasonably price high-quality printing machine that comes as a fast and dependable printer machine. This multi-function All-in-One printing device which can help you in printing and copying multiple files and documents instantly.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 is able to print and copy your documents with remarkable speed as fast as 22 pages per minutes in printing laser quality outputs with maximum print resolution. Maximum print output produced by this printer can be up to 1200 x 600 dpi print resolution to print crisp and clear text on your documents and vibrant color on your photos.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 also comes with automatic duplex printing features together with an integrated automatic document feeder technology that can hold up to 50 sheet of paper. This printer can deliver your duplex files and documents very quickly. It comes with 500-sheet input paper tray and 100-sheet capacity multi-function tray.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 driver given on this blog at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 Driver
These are the simple steps that you should follow to install Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 Driver on your PC device:
- Whilst Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and go for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager choices at left segment of the window pane.
- Connect USB wire from Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 printer device to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 driver data files to a chosen folder on your computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Select Browse my computer for driver software and after that browse Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a chosen folder on your desktop computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 driver is installed on your laptop computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 Driver
These are the steps you need to follow in order to un-install Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 Driver from your laptop computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and opt for Properties. Well then click at the Control Panel Home choices at left side area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 driver that you truly want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 driver files consequently the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|