Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver is a program that allows Canon MF6550 to connect with a computer. Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver is available on this website post for completely free of charge to download.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 is an effective and premium quality laser printer device which comes as a suitable printing machine for the small-to-medium workplace use. This multi-purpose All-in-One printer device comes with fast and professional laser quality faxing, copying, scanning, and printing at a very affordable cost.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 delivers premium look laser quality outputs instantly as fast as 22 pages per minutes. The printer device can also provide you with maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 600 dots per inch resolution to provide high-quality photo and printed files outputs.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 possess a built-in 50-sheet capacity auto document feeder tray which can assist you to print and copy multiple double-sided files very quickly. The printer also includes an integrated 500-sheet capacity input paper tray and 100-page multi-purpose paper tray. This printer device also has the capacity to deliver best quality documents with maximum print resolution as much as 9600 x 9600 dots per inch enhanced print resolution to guarantee to ensure the print outputs is sharp and crisp.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver provided on this website at the end of this post.
The Compatible OS list for Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow in order to install Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 Driver on your PC device:
- After Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and select Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager options at left side area of the pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 printer to the computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver files to a specified folder on your personal computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and then simply just browse Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a specified folder on your PC and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver is installed on your PC correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 Driver
These are the simple steps you need to follow if you want to un-install Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 Driver from your notebook computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. After that click at the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 driver files afterward the driver has perfectly uninstalled.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|