Canon i475D driver is a set of system that allows Canon i475D to connect with a PC. Canon i475D driver is available on this website page for free of charge to download.
Canon Bubble Jet i475D is a sleek and stylish photo printing device which can deliver outstanding documents and photos instantly. Users can instantly print their documents on multiple kind of paper size by using its integrated slot without having to use the PC. It can also be used to print your documents from your digital camera directly through the use of PictBridge technology.
Canon Bubble Jet i475D also comes with a distinctive Canon Photo Viewer features that enables users to print their photos on the computer device and perform the quick print speed from the computer instantly. Maximum print speed of this printer can be up to 18 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 12 pages per minutes for color documents images.
Canon i475D printing machine can print premium quality documents at maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution. This printer also uses Canon Advanced MicroFine Droplet Technology to deliver sharp and clear images on your documents. This printer can also give users a borderless photos at size up to 8.5 x 11 inches.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Canon i475D driver given on this web at the end of this post.
The Compatible OS list for Canon i475D Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon i475D Driver
These are the simple steps you need to follow in order to install Canon i475D Driver on your computer device:
- After Canon i475D Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and opt for Properties. Afterward click at the Device Manager options at left section of the pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from Canon i475D printer to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon i475D driver file types to a chosen folder on your desktop computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and then you should browse Canon i475D driver files that you have just extracted recently in a allocated folder on your personal computer and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Canon i475D driver is installed on your laptop computer completely.
How to Uninstall Canon i475D Driver
These are the ways that you have to follow if you want to un-install Canon i475D Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and go for Properties. Subsequently click at the Control Panel Home options at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon i475D driver that you want to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon i475D driver files after that the driver has properly uninstalled.
Canon i475D Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|