Canon imageCLASS D420 is a power-packed Black and White Laser-multifunction printer. Capable of printing, copying, and scanning in a quick and hassle-free manner. The D420 delivers professional-quality documents at resolutions up to 600 dpi. It boasts output speeds up to 23 pages-per-minute with a first copy-out time of a mere 9 seconds. The device is featured with a Hi-speed USB 2.0 as the standard interface for connectivity.
The device is compatible with :
- Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit
- Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit
- Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit
- Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit
- Windows Vista 32-bit
- Mac OS 10.2
- Mac OS 10.3
- Mac OS 10.4
- Mac OS 10.5
- Mac OS 10.6
- Mac OS 10.7
- Mac OS 10.8
- Mac OS 10.9
- Mac OS 10.10
- Mac OS 10.11
- Mac OS 10.12
- Mac OS 10.13
- Mac OS 10.14
- Mac OS 10.15
To download the driver for Canon imageCLASS D420 :
- Visit the official Canon website, its AI will automatically identify the user’s Operating system and provide basic and additional drivers download link.
- Click on the download link.
- Download the .exe file.
- Select a location for the downloaded file.
- Extract the .exe file.
- Run the application and click on Install and agree to terms and conditions.
- In a few minutes, the installation is complete and the application is saved in C drive.
- Restart your computer and check for the device name in the external device and drivers, for confirmation of installation.
- If any problem arises try to download the .exe file from a third-party website.
Follow these simple steps to get the printer ready for action.
To uninstall the driver-application :
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click on the Application menu.
- Search and click on the uninstall/modify option.
- Browse for the Canon imageCLASS D420 driver-application and click on it to start the uninstallation.
- A pop-up window will appear asking for verification, Click uninstall.
- Within a few seconds, the driver-application will be uninstalled.
Below mentioned are the links for downloading the Canon imageCLASS D420 Driver.
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)||Download Here|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)||Download Here|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)||Download Here|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3 and Mac OS 10.4||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.11 and Mac OS 10.12||Download Here|
|Mac OS 10.13, Mac OS 10.14 and Mac OS 10.15||Download Here|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Download Here|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Download Here|