Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 driver is a software that allows Canon MF6540 to connect with a PC. Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 driver is available on this website page.
Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 is a professional quality laser printer device which comes with quick print, copy, scan, and fax speed. It can definitely give you premium quality files and documents very quickly. This multi-function printer device comes as a suitable printing device to support you with your work at your office.
Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 delivers premium quality files with maximum print resolution up to 1200 x 600 dots per inch print resolution. This printer offers maximum print speed of the printer is often as fast as 22 pages per minutes. It may also be used instantly without having to wait for a long warm-up time.
Canon imageCLASS MF6540 comes with a built-in 50-sheet automatic document feeder technology that enables you to print double-sided documents and files quickly. Additionally, it has a 500-page input paper tray along with a 100-sheet capacity multi-function tray. This computer printer can provide you with high-resolution as much as 9600 dots per inch scan resolution to guarantee the crisp and clear scan quality.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 driver available on this website at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow if you want to install Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 Driver on your PC device:
- As Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop and opt for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager choices at left area of the window pane.
- Connect USB wire from Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 printing device to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 driver file types to a selected folder on your PC hard disk.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and afterward browse Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a allocated folder on your PC and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 driver is installed on your computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 Driver
These are the ways you need to follow to un-install Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 Driver from your notebook computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and choose Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home options at left side of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 driver files then the driver has completely uninstalled.
Canon ImageCLASS MF6540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8 and Windows 8.1 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|