Canon PIXMA iP2500 driver is a set of software that allows Canon PIXMA iP2500 to connect with a PC. Canon PIXMA iP2500 driver is available on this website page for free of cost to download.
Canon PIXMA iP2500 is a professional quality printing machine that can deliver high-quality outputs at your home or small workplace. This premium printer machine can give you professional quality outputs very quickly. It can give you premium outputs with sharp and clear text on your printed documents instantly.
Canon PIXMA iP2500 is a quick photo printing machine that can give you borderless photos up to 10 x 15 cm in approximately around 55 seconds on its regular setting. Users can also get a borderless A4 paper size using Easy PhotoPrint software to ease users in editing photos on the PC easily.
Canon PIXMA iP2500 can deliver premium quality outputs up to 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution. It also uses Canon FINE print head technology to make sure the print quality is sharp and clear. Maximum print speed of this printer in delivering mono documents is up to 22 pages per minutes while printing color files and images can be up to 17 pages per minutes.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Canon PIXMA iP2500 driver provided on this web at the end of this information.
The Compatible OS list for Canon PIXMA iP2500 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP2500 Driver
These are the procedures that you have to follow to install Canon PIXMA iP2500 Driver on your laptop computer device:
- The minute Canon PIXMA iP2500 Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and choose Properties. Then click at the Device Manager options at left area of the window pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 cable from Canon PIXMA iP2500 printing device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon PIXMA iP2500 driver files to a selected folder on your PC hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and consequently browse Canon PIXMA iP2500 driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a specified folder on your laptop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, shortly the Canon PIXMA iP2500 driver is installed on your desktop computer properly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP2500 Driver
These are the stages that you should follow to un-install Canon PIXMA iP2500 Driver from your computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your PC and select Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home options at left side area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon PIXMA iP2500 driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon PIXMA iP2500 driver files then the driver has completely uninstalled.
Canon PIXMA iP2500 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.2, Mac OS 10.3 and Mac OS 10.4|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|