Canon PIXMA iP4000 driver is a set of software that allows Canon PIXMA iP4000 to connect with computer. Canon PIXMA iP4000 driver is available on this post for free of cost to download.
Canon PIXMA iP4000 is a high-performance premium quality photo printer that can give you professional look documents instantly. It has 5-individual printer cartridges to print sharp and vivid images on your files very quickly. This printer also comes with many other useful features to aid you in printing outstanding documents and photos easily.
Canon PIXMA iP4000 is able to print premium quality outputs with maximum print resolution up to 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution to ensure the print quality is sharp and clear. Maximum print speed of this printer can be as fast as 25 pages per minutes in printing black-and-white documents and 17 pages per minutes in printing color documents and images. It can also deliver a borderless 4 x 6 inches images in only about 36 seconds.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Canon PIXMA iP4000 driver available on this web at the end of this blog post.
The Compatible OS list for Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver
These are the steps that you have to follow to install Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver on your home computer device:
- Whenever Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and opt for Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager options at left side of the pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from Canon PIXMA iP4000 printer device to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon PIXMA iP4000 driver files to a chosen folder on your computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and then browse Canon PIXMA iP4000 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a specified folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Canon PIXMA iP4000 driver is installed on your computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver
These are the simple steps that you should follow if you want to un-install Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver from your home computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and go for Properties. Afterward click at the Control Panel Home choices at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon PIXMA iP4000 driver that you would prefer to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon PIXMA iP4000 driver files afterward the driver has properly uninstalled.
Canon PIXMA iP4000 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.2|
|Mac OS 10.3 and Mac OS 10.4|
|Mac OS 10.5 and Mac OS 10.6|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|