Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver is a software that allows Canon PIXMA iX6540 printer to connect with PC. Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver is available on this website post for free of cost to download.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 is a sleek and stylish multi-function printer device that can deliver professional quality documents and files up to A3 paper size. This compact and stylish printer machine can deliver professional quality outputs on your documents and images easily. This is a perfect printer device for your home and small office needs.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 is a suitable printer machine to print large documents outputs, spreadsheets documents, and blueprints design. This printer machine can give you outstanding color quality on your images up to A3 size. Maximum print resolution of this printer can be up to 9600 dpi print resolution. This Canon Fine print head technology can deliver professional quality outputs very quickly.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 comes with 5-individual printer cartridge which can give you professional quality documents and vivid color on your images. Users can also instantly change the printer cartridge separately in case only one printer cartridge runs out of ink. Maximum print speed of this printer is up to 11.3 pages per minutes for mono documents while color documents can be printed at speed up to 8.8 pages per minutes. It can also give you borderless photos at size up to 10 x 15 cm in around 36 seconds.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver given on this website at the end of this blog.
The Compatible OS list for Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver
These are the ways that you have to follow if you want to install Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver on your personal computer device:
- While Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver files is perfectly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and opt for Properties. Subsequently click at the Device Manager choices at left side area of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from Canon PIXMA iX6540 printer to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver data files to a allocated folder on your desktop computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and choose Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and then browse Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a allocated folder on your PC and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, afterward the Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver is installed on your computer correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver
These are the steps you need to follow to un-install Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and opt for Properties. Then click at the Control Panel Home options at left segment of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon PIXMA iX6540 driver files afterward the driver has completely uninstalled.
Canon PIXMA iX6540 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|