Canon PIXMA iX6550 driver is a set of software instruction that allows Canon iX6550 to connect with a PC. Canon PIXMA iX6550 driver is available on this website page for completely free to download.
Canon PIXMA iX6550 is a sleek and compact multi-function printer device which can give you premium quality outputs up to A3 paper size instantly. This printer device is a perfect printer machine for your individual use at home or small workplace to boost your work performance increasingly.
Canon PIXMA iX6550 features Canon FINE print head system with small ink droplets to give you professional look documents with maximum print resolution up to 9600 dpi print resolution. This particular printing machine comes as a perfect printer device to deliver your important documents and files at your workplace. This printer comes with 5-individual printer cartridge technology which can be easily being replaced separately.
Canon PIXMA iX6550 printing machine can give you premium quality documents at speed as fast as 11.3 pages per minutes for mono documents and 8.8 pages per minutes for color files and photos. This printing machine can also deliver borderless images up to 10 x 15 cm in around 36 seconds.
Below are the list of the OS that will be fully compatible with Canon PIXMA iX6550 driver available on this blog at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver
These are the procedures you need to follow if you want to install Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver on your computer device:
- Whenever Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver files is fully downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and opt for Properties. Well then click at the Device Manager choices at left side of the pane.
- Connect Hi-Speed USB 2.0 wire from Canon PIXMA iX6550 printing device to the PC.
- Extract the downloaded Canon PIXMA iX6550 driver files to a allocated folder on your personal computer storage.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and afterward browse Canon PIXMA iX6550 driver files that you have just extracted recently in a chosen folder on your laptop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, in a while the Canon PIXMA iX6550 driver is installed on your PC correctly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver
These are the ways that you should follow to un-install Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver from your PC device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and go for Properties. After that click at the Control Panel Home choices at left section of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon PIXMA iX6550 driver that you choose to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon PIXMA iX6550 driver files subsequently the driver has properly uninstalled.
Canon PIXMA iX6550 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9, Mac OS 10.10 and Mac OS 10.11|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|