Canon PIXMA MG2470 driver is a software that allows Canon MG2470 to connect with PC. Canon PIXMA MG2470 driver is available on this post for free of charge to download.
Canon PIXMA MG2470 is a reasonably priced multi-purpose All-in-One printer machine that comes with useful printing technology for printing, copying, and scanning functionality for home and small workplace use. This compact and stylish printer machine can deliver crisp and clear text on your printed files instantly.
Canon PIXMA MG2470 can deliver your printed files at quick print speed up to 8 pages per minutes for black-and-white documents and 4 pages per minutes for color documents and images. This printer’s weight is around 3.5 kg which is very lightweight for the multi-purpose printer. The printer dimension is around 426 x 306 x 145 mm.
Many useful features is available on this Canon PIXMA MG2470 printer machine. One of the useful features on this printer is automatic on and off technology that will turn on the printer as soon as you print your files from the computer device. Maximum print resolution of this printer can be up to 4800 x 1600 dpi resolution. It also has Canon FINE printer cartridge technology to ensure the print quality is sharp and clear.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Canon PIXMA MG2470 driver given on this web at the end of this post.
The Compatible OS list for Canon PIXMA MG2470 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
- Linux OS (Debian / RPM)
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG2470 Driver
These are the stages that you need to follow to install Canon PIXMA MG2470 Driver on your notebook computer device:
- As Canon PIXMA MG2470 Driver files is properly downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your personal computer and go for Properties. Then click at the Device Manager options at left area of the window pane.
- Connect USB 2.0 cable from Canon PIXMA MG2470 printer device to the desktop computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon PIXMA MG2470 driver files to a selected folder on your laptop computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager panel, and select Update Driver Software.
- Pick out Browse my computer for driver software and subsequently browse Canon PIXMA MG2470 driver files that you have just extracted earlier in a selected folder on your PC and click Next option.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the Canon PIXMA MG2470 driver is installed on your desktop computer properly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG2470 Driver
These are the ways that you need to follow to un-install Canon PIXMA MG2470 Driver from your personal computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your monitor and choose Properties. After that click at the Control Panel Home options at left area of the window pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MG2470 driver that you will need to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon PIXMA MG2470 driver files afterward the driver has correctly uninstalled.
Canon PIXMA MG2470 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit / x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)|
|Linux OS (RPM)|