Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver is a software that allows Canon MG5220 printer to connect with a PC. Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver is available on this website page for freely available to download.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 is a premium quality multi-purpose photo printing device that comes in a sleek and stylish body design. This particular printer machine comes with multiple features to ease users in using this one compact and stylish printing machine. This printing machine also comes with an integrated auto duplex printing technology that enables users to print on both side of the documents automatically.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 also features an integrated wireless connectivity that enables users to print from almost anywhere. You can also easily print documents and printed files directly from multiple devices like iPod touch, iPhone, or Android devices. This printer also has a built-in 2.4 inches screen to help users in using the printer directly.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 is able to deliver professional look documents at maximum print resolution up to 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution. This printing machine uses 5-individual printer cartridge features which can deliver professional quality images at size up to 8.5 x 11 inches and also give users crisp and sharp text on their files.
Below are the list of the operating system that will be fully compatible with Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver offered on this website at the end of this article.
The Compatible OS list for Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 7 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 8.1 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 8.1 (32 Bit / x86)
- Windows 10 (64 Bit / x64)
- Windows 10 (32 Bit / x86)
Linux OS (Debian / RPM)Not Available
- Mac OS
How to Install Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver
These are the stages that you need to follow in order to install Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver on your home computer device:
- As Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver files is totally downloaded. Right click on My Computer icon on your desktop computer and opt for Properties. After that click at the Device Manager choices at left segment of the window pane.
- Connect Universal Serial Bus (USB) cable from Canon PIXMA MG5220 printing device to the personal computer.
- Extract the downloaded Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver files to a allocated folder on your computer hard drive.
- Right click on the unidentified driver on Device Manager tab, and select Update Driver Software.
- Opt for Browse my computer for driver software and then simply browse Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver files that you have just extracted beforehand in a specified folder on your laptop computer and click Next button.
- Wait for several time, subsequently the Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver is installed on your laptop computer perfectly.
How to Uninstall Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver
These are the simple steps that you have to follow if you want to un-install Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver from your laptop computer device:
- Right click on My Computer icon on your computer desktop and select Properties. Afterward click at the Control Panel Home choices at left area of the pane.
- Select Uninstall a Program just below Programs option.
- Select the Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver that you would like to uninstall.
- click Uninstall or double-click on Canon PIXMA MG5220 driver files then the driver has completely uninstalled.
Canon PIXMA MG5220 Driver Download
|Supported Operating Systems||Download Link|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (32 bit /x86)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (64 bit / x64)|
|Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 (32 bit / x86)|
|Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6|
|Mac OS 10.7 and Mac OS 10.8|
|Mac OS 10.9 and Mac OS 10.10|
|Linux OS (Debian)||Not Available|
|Linux OS (RPM)||Not Available|